The last couple of weeks:
- I did not go spend 4 days in College Station with Trace and only study a total of 2 hours. I do not have 5 tests/finals pending in the next 10 days.
- I did NOT go 60 miles out of my way on my drive home from Texas to stop at an outlet mall in Allen to return something for my mom. I did NOT detour to the Coach Factory Store and proceed to buy an adorable handbag that I certainly did NOT need!!! Not Me!
- I do NOT currently cry everytime I think about the fact that I have to move out of my cute apartment and out of Norman in 26 days.
- Money is NOT so tight right now that I called Cox and cancelled my cable for the month of May so I could save $35.
- Then I most certainly did NOT call them back and cancel my cancellation because I realized that I would miss watching American Idol.
- I am NOT moving in soon with my 80 year old grandmother and I am definitely NOT bummed/nervous/worried about living in her house in a room smaller than a dorm.
- Finally, I definitely DID NOT meet my heartthrob David Cook last week. I did NOT show up to the concert 6 hours early to stand in line for a "standing room only" spot. I did NOT get 2nd row center seats. I did NOT scream like a banshee everytime David looked at me (which he did--and waved--TWICE). I did NOT wait outside his tour bus like a stalker for 2 hours after the concert to meet/hug/get his autograph. David Cook did NOT say in my ear, "Thanks, darlin'", when he hugged me.
That's all my Not Me's for now!! I have been meaning to put together a post about my fabulous David Cook experience, but life is pretty crazy right now, so I'll just show of some pictures for now!!