Saturday, May 9, 2009

MISTAKE!

Since yesterday's Neuro test was such a downer, I haven't really been able to scrounge up the motivation to begin studying for my finals yet. Especially since my final on Monday is (in my opinion) the easiest one.

So instead of sitting around and watching TV and playing on the computer (aka- wasting time, which coincidentally, I am VERY good at), I decided to get a jump start on packing up my apartment. My planned move out date is May 28th (that's the day Trace and my parents are coming to move all my furniture out), and before then, I have 5 days of finals, and then I'll be in Florida from the 15th to the 24th. Then summer classes start the 26th. Basically-I have NO TIME to pack.

This afternoon I decided to start. And forgot that I didn't have any trashbags. So basically, this is the outcome:



Huge amounts of trash that I can't do anything with




AND



2 packed boxes.






Yikes. I have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment