**I'm bored. You're bored. Let's play!**
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jeremy Knott
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Umm...nope. Not since the day we broke up (except for a few random texts throughout the years)
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? probably a drink of my mom's wine
4. What was your FIRST job? Outback Steakhouse...hostess, Take-Away, server extrordinaire
5. What was your FIRST car? Borris the Taurus--my true love. A tan 1994 Ford Taurus!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My mom!
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? I don't remember consciously thinking of someone, but if I had to pick, I would think it would have been Trace.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? San Antonio, TX...where I met my first love, Shamu the Orca Whale.
10. Who was your first best friend? Hmm...this is tough. Probably Natalie Banker from kdgn.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Probably Natalie's!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My grandma, Mimi....since she's my roommate and all.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin Cheri's. I was the "miniature bride"...because my cuter and younger sister stole the flower girl gig.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? got out of bed and wished I didn't have to go to the hospital!
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? HANSON.
16. FIRST tattoo? Don't have one, I have a completely irrational fear of needles.
17. FIRST piercing? My ears when I was 18, secondary to the above reasons.
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? I've only been to Vancouver, Canada for like an hour. I was actually visiting Seattle, WA.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? The Wizard of Oz
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never got one, even though Mrs. Niemi tried to give me one in 12th grade for being "truent" on senior skip day!!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!!
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Erin M...potluck dorm roommate. Too bad she was a drunken whore and I moved out after 4 weeks!
23. If you had one wish, what would it be? For my knee to never ever ever hurt again! and for Trace to freaking GRADUATE already!
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Orthopedic surgery!