basically, the extent of it is:
- chiropractors are dangerous.
- chiropractors aren't doctors (even if they say they are)
- chiropractors aren't educated enough to know when techniques are safe/unsafe
- chiropractic is based completely on unscientific "beliefs"
- don't let a chiropractor touch your neck (even if they say it will help)
it's pretty shocking what they get away with. to learn more, go to www.neck911.com and be sure to ask your PRIMARY CARE PROVIDER (aka--- A MEDICAL DOCTOR) about the risks of going to a chiro.