Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dear Neuroscience.

Dear Neuroscience,

For the last 16 weeks, I have endured endless abuse from you. You have stolen my confidence in my own intelligence, my free time, and at times my will to live. You are nothing more than a big fat pain in my ass. No matter how hard I tried, I just could not conquer you. You are a stupid, stubborn bastard who lives to make others feel bad about themselves.

Now the time has come for our last meeting. In your typical fashion, you are trying to demean me and make me feel insignificant and stupid. But I simply will not allow it. You are the only thing that stands between me and fun with my friends, my boyfriend, my family, my birthday, and the beach. For that I hate and resent you.

But I have a new resolve and will not be beaten by you. I am ready to show you who's in charge here...ME. A soon-to-be third year PT student. Be ready, Neuro, because tomorrow morning at 10am, I am coming to kick you square in the nuts cajones*.

Love, Katie

*Cajones (cuh-hone-ez) noun; Spanish for "testicles".

PS- While you are seemingly proficient in all things related to the brain and nervous system, I seriously doubt that you are bilingual.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just laughed out loud!!!
    Neuroscience's cajones are going to be mighty sore tomorrow after our class gets through with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! That's great. Almost better than your email about your new life ambition of becoming an MDT therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts EXACTLY! Glad I'm not the only one. Let's put on our boots and stomp all over this thing!

    ReplyDelete