Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update on Life

  • I'm finally all moved in, but still struggling with feeling "normal" living here. I'm not particularly happy right now...but I'm sure it will get better. I'm immensely looking forward to a relaxing weekend in Tulsa with my family (minus studying for an electro midterm).
  • As soon as my mom finishes my curtains, I'm going to post pictures of my new room. I've got it decorated quite cute (if I do say so myself), but want to wait for the final touches to share!
  • Suprisingly enough, I'm completely ready to start in the clinic. I can't wait to remember WHY I want to be a PT again.

Finally, a bit of news:

  • If I can manage to get tickets online, I will be attending THIS in July.

Wish me luck--Paul's last US concert in April sold out online in a record-shattering 7 seconds.

Dear God: Please give me the speedy fingers. And a fast internet connection. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment