Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!


In the last few weeks:
  • I did NOT almost fail my summer class thanks to ONE stupid final and a dumb professor. Not me! I'm a straight A student and I never ever perform poorly on tests!
  • I did NOT go out with a group of friends and get told by a guy who I thought was hitting on me that he was actually interested in my friend. It did NOT actually irritate me a little, even though I have the most wonderful man in the world.
  • I did NOT wish that I yelled at a guy at the same bar when he spilled his drink all over the back of my legs (and my white shorts).
  • On the first day of my clinical rotation today at a hospital, I did NOT reflexively sprint for the door when a sweet elederly patient grabbed the trash can and said he was going to vomit after my treatment.
  • I did NOT sit for an hour and eat lunch in the cafeteria by myself. I am super cool and always have friends to eat with.
  • I did NOT make plans to spend my lunch hour tomorrow napping in my car as opposed to sitting in the caf. NOPE!

What have you "not" done recently? Head over to MckMama's blog to read more funnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment