Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Dress.

Once upon a time (aka 3 weeks ago) I ordered a dress from express.com to wear to a June 20th wedding. When it became painfully obvious that FedEx was trying to ruin my life and not deliver the dress in time...I had to take matters into my own hands.

So I went to the store and bought the dress. Again. Now I have purchased this dress twice for just under $140. Stupid, right?
Wrong! I'm just working the system people! I'm going to take the one that I get in the mail back and get to keep the one I wore for the bargain price of $50. Whoo!!!

at the wedding....

Needless to say, the hassle was completely worth it...cause the dress was amazing!!! And I have Chelsea to thank for talking me into buying it!!

PS- The ordered dress STILL hasn't come. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment