Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my bloggy world! After creeping around on other peoples blogs for the last couple of months, I finally decided to start my own! So what better way to start a blog than to tell you a little about me?

I am a 21 year old college student, finishing up my master's degree in Physical Therapy. I am SO ready to be done with school!! I attend the University of Oklahoma for PT school, and I also did my undergraduate work here. I am in my 2nd year of PT school and I have the most amazing group of girlfriends there. God truly blessed me by putting all of these women in my life. They break up the monotony and stress of being a graduate student--we sure know how to have fun!

My life is pretty much devoted to school right now, but in my time off I love spending time with my family (Mom, Dad--aka "Bubsie" and little sis, Molly) and my amazing boyfriend. Trace is the love of my life, we've been together almost a year now. He attends Texas A&M University, so he's far away most of the time, but I can't imagine where my life would be without him.


Here's a picture of my sweet boy and I at Christmas!










I can't really think of anything else to say in this starter post, so I guess I'll end now!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and look forward to reading it more! I love your posts so far, the granny pants, and the horrible day. On a side note I am extremely jealous that you are 21 and almost done with your masters! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete