Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Beatles Day!

Since March, when it was first officially announced, I have been giddily anticipating 09-09-09 because of the release of this:


Apple is also releasing the entire Beatles catalog in a new, remastered and fantastic format. Paul McCartney said "It's like being in the studio with us when we recorded it!" Sign me up!

It seems the whole world has gone Beatles crazy again! Radio stations are playing the remasters constantly! I'm in a Beatle-filled heaven! I love it!


So I'm spending this wonderful day filled with peace, love and the Beatles, by listening to the catalog while I do homework (and hope that one of my friends calls me and invites me over to play Beatles Rockband!)


Here's to the greatest/most influential band of all time! Long live the Beatles!











No comments:

Post a Comment