Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer 2009 Highlights...In Pictures!

From the beginning:

Neuroscience and Spring 2009 kicked my cajones...but then my friends and I celebrated with a sleepover/birthday party...and a delicious cake my friend Chelsea made!










I went to Florida for my week off from school with my family...it was cold and windy!










I moved from my cute, solo apartment into a single bedroom in my grandmother's house.






















Instead of studying for my summer class, my friends/classmates and I played in E-Squared's pool everyday!










I went to Dallas with my Dad and saw Eric Clapton in concert










I laid by the pool most weekends with my little sis, Molly












Trace came home for the 4th of July and we went to Downtown Tulsa and saw a VERY DISAPPOINTING fireworks show!













I spent 7 weeks in a hospital working PT with old people and experienced waaaay too much poop. But thankfully, there are not pictures to document this.

Moving on, I went to NYC with my parents to see SIR PAUL McCARTNEY at Citi Field! It rained.











Sir Paul played for me 33 glorious songs...about 2 1/2 solid hours













The next day I spent approximately 4.5 hours shopping on Fifth Avenue and lunching at the Plaza!















Trace and I celebrated our 1 Year anniversary together in Dallas on August 1st!













After I finished in the hospital, Trace came to Tulsa for a week and took me to Discoveryland to see OKLAHOMA!










Sir Paul came all the way to Tulsa to SEE ME AGAIN!!! Trace and my parents went with me!











At the concert I found my dream car...a yellow submarine!










Finally, Trace and I layed by the pool for the rest of the week!













Now classes have started and I'm BOREDDDDDDDDDD. Goodbye summer 2009! It was good and busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment